TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED KINGDOM LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. THE ARTIST RIFLES BREWING COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
3. You must be 18 years of age or older in the United Kingdom or legal drinking age in your country to use this Web site.
4. The Artists Rifles Brewing Company is the owner of this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without The Artists Rifles Brewing Company’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates The Artists Rifles Brewing Company’s legal rights.
5. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
6. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while The Artists Rifles Brewing Company makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and The Artists Rifles Brewing Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that The Artists Rifles Brewing Company or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, The Artists Rifles Brewing Company and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or The Artists Rifles Brewing Company, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to The Artists Rifles Brewing Company may be used by The Artists Rifles Brewing Company anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
9. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by The Artists Rifles Brewing Company and may not be used by you without prior written approval. The Artists Rifles Brewing Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of The Artists Rifles Brewing Company or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
10. Although this site may be linked to other sites, The Artists Rifles Brewing Company is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that The Artists Rifles Brewing Company has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
11. The Artists Rifles Brewing Company reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.